CapeSoft BreakIn allows you to identify points in your Clarion
application source where your program may be hanging.
Note: Does not run on 64 bit operating systems
- Find out where your Clarion program is hanging with no mess and no
fuss - just specify your application folder, your Clarion directory,
an extra source directory if so desired and Launch to start your program!
- It gives you the power to specify which source files should be monitored
while your application is running. This is great for when you suspect
that some source code other than your own might be causing the problem.
- Does your program need command line parameters to run? No problem!!
BreakIn lets you enter these along with the program name, and takes
care of the rest.
- Sits in the background using no CPU time while your program is doing
its thing, until you decide to break into the program and see what its
- Displays the stack in a neat tree format for easy access and analysis.
Displays the CPU time used by each thread of your program to aid your
|Clarion 6 Gold||Yes|
Documentation & Support
Documentation for the product is available here
for further support.
BreakIn is currently in beta and is available
for purchase at $49
. It is available for purchase from
For other payment options please contact us
CapeSoft believes that if you aren't satisfied with our products, we would like them back - and we
will refund you the money. This allows you to purchase our products with confidence.
You can read our full refund policy here