One Template that Writes Templates and ABC Compliant Classes!
Use ProDomus’s Class Generator to generate template and class code that is ABC and Clarion Compliant! This takes the complexity out of creating wrapper templates and class definition files and assists developers in creating classes for both ABC and Clarion (Legacy) applications. This uses the power of the Application Generator to actually write template code!
See live demonstration on
Both novice and advanced developers will appreciate the simplicity of turning class code into fully functional templates and ABC compliant classes.
Class Files (inc, clw, trn)
- Creates class wrapper templates that are ABC and Clarion Compliant meaning that the same template may be used in either an ABC or Clarion (Legacy) application.
- Creates global extensions, procedure extensions, control templates, and code templates.
- Creates global and local objects.
- Creates Embed points for instance methods.
- Handles standalone and multi-dll applications.
- In the case of multi-dll applications, it creates classes that do not get compiled unless they are intentionally added to the application.
- Class Files
- Creates translation files with SECTION code.
- Creates include file list within class include and clw files.
- Adds map embeds.
- Defines properties and methods and class attributes.
- Adds !,EXTENDS and !,FINAL attributes where needed.
- Adds DupString code with a check box.
- Adds DebugView Method with a check box.
- Add Translation Methods and Virtual Embeds with calls to the built-in Translator Class
Simply add the PD Class Generator Extension Template to a source procedure to generate Template, Class, and Translation files in one step. Add them to a Window Procedure to create a CODE Template. Add data to the template generator application from global data or procedure data or hand code your own.
Includes useful Class and Template Examples
- SQL Query Control. The template and class populates a set of query controls that allow you to create, save, and reload queries at runtime in an SQL environment. This is based on a procedure developed by Bob Huff and shown in ClarionLive!.
Download detailed description.
- Window Manager. This creates a global queue of open windows that can be referenced by procedure name. Among other thins, this allows you to
- Post events procedures by procedure name.
- Post notifications by procedure name.
- Automatically move windows that have gone outside the client area back into the client area.
- Close all open windows.
- Determine whether there is a modal window open.
Tested in C6 and 7. Should work in earlier versions of Clarion.