StringTheory provides simple string handling and manipulation,
including dynamic memory allocation (the string is always the correct length,
and any amount of data can be added to it), fast and simple string parsing
StringTheorywill easily help you:
- Store and manipulate string
- Handle encoding and decode (such as Base64 encode and decode)
- Split, join, search and otherwise process strings
- Load and save to and from BLOBs
- Load and save to and from disk
- Break a string into lines based on delimiters, process the data, and rebuild the string
- Convert to and from cstring
- Much, much more
- Convert between ANSI and Unicode (UTF-8 and UTF-16)
- MD5 hashing
StringTheory provides Unicode support in the form of UTF-8
and UTF-16, as well as converting between ANSI and Unicode text.
StringTheory provides dynamic memory allocation,
string handling and manipulation, conversion between string and
cstring data types, base64 encoding and decoding, file loading
and saving, and much more.
The StringTheory class provides a full
string handling class that dynamically allocates memory as
needed and provides a wide variety of string handling and
manipulation methods, including:
- Dynamic memory allocation for strings (the string is always the length that it
needs to be to hold any data);
- File loading and saving;
- Copying data to and from BLOBs;
- The ability to manipulate the string, search it, append to it, extract substrings etc.;
- Base64 encoding and decoding;
- Convert to Cstring;
- MD5 hash creation;
- Conversion between ANSI and Unicode
- Text wrapping, hex encoding and decoding, base
conversion (hex to decimal etc.), path and file name parsing
- String processing - split, join, search, slice,
break into lines, merge multiple lines, crop and otherwise manipulate
and parse strings.
- and much more!
What the Users Say...
- Just a note of thanks!!!
I decided to buy String Theory at CIDC not knowing what I might use
it for. Two days after I returned to the office a data conversion
project hit my desk. String Theory saved me at least 4 hours,
- Rich Bowman
Documentation & Support
Documentation for the product is available here
for further support.
The price of StringTheory is $67
. It is available for purchase from
For other payment options please contact us
CapeSoft believes that if you aren't satisfied with our products, we would like them back - and we
will refund you the money. This allows you to purchase our products with confidence.
You can read our full refund policy here