Draw is a replacement for the Clarion drawing commands. It adds a large number of features missing from
the Clarion drawing set, and is also quite a lot faster.
- New: Dynamic
Headers on windows, just specify the text and let Draw create a drop
shadowed header on the window at runtime (see the
for more info).
- Easily create advanced images uses curves, polygons, shading, and even Pie Slices.
- Fast and flicker free
- Buffered for near instantaneous refreshes
- Complex drawing features, like shaded boxes and cylinders
- Save as PNG or BMP
- Import BMP files and use them as a "brush" for drawing - including
the ability to specify an index transparency color for the bitmap
- Vertical Text supported
- Layers, alpha channels, index transparency, block copy between layers,
share alpha and index transparency between multiple layer and much more!
- 3D and 2D geometry functions
- Large number of graphics functions for creating both simple and complex
- Auto shaded boxes, cylinders and primitive shapes
- Load Windows XP icons, including the alpha channel
- Works on windows and reports
- High speed 256 color images for reports and sending over networks
- Thick lines and styles with all shapes
Screenshot of the Draw Heading template:
What the Users Say
- My co-dev uses Capesoft Draw for drawing
inventory, stair and doors. He used to use the standard clarion
graphics, but Draw made his drawings look like reality. The best
part he thought, was that it was so easy to change from Clarion
to Draw. - Bjarne Haven
- Let me tell you that I just bought Draw
to run the Progress templates but recently I had the need to make
some complicated drawing tasks over an app, and I started to use
draw stand alone, in a few minutes I had the whole thing complete
and real nice! Real cool products each one!!!
- Ramón Hernández Domínguez
- I was stunned by the functionality provided,
especially the 3d-effects. It took 10 minutes to convert a major
procedure with tons of calls to LINE, BOX etc., just replacing with
Drawer, Line etc. It worked a whole lot better, and there are thousands
of ideas for how to use this library... my only complaint now is
that it is not enough time to exploit all functionality.
- Bjarne Haven
- I have worked through all your demos on
Draw and I am VERY impressed, to say the least, The mind boggles
actually, I will do some good stuff for our customers with this
one and enhance the apps to blazes as well. Look forward to this
new update for Draw mate.
- John Emilson
- Draw is matchless, magical, easy to incorporate, and fast.
- George Ridell
|Clarion 6 Gold||Yes|
Documentation & Support
Documentation for the product is available here
for further support.
The price of Draw is $139
. It is available for purchase from
For other payment options please contact us
CapeSoft believes that if you aren't satisfied with our products, we would like them back - and we
will refund you the money. This allows you to purchase our products with confidence.
You can read our full refund policy here