Since 1995, and Clarion 1.0, Clarion developers have been depending
on File Manager 2 to make their lives easier. One of the most popular
accessories ever made for Clarion there is no product that will pay
for itself quicker. Now File Manager 3 extends FM2's functionality to
SQL backends. File Manager 3 will reduce your support burden, and give
you back time to do what you do best!
Clarion Webinar on ClarionLive
ClarionLive Webinar number 25 covered FM3. If you're not sure if FM3 will help
you, then we recommend you download and watch the webinar. There is no
charge for this.
The webinar is available for download here
(Right-click and select “Save Link as” to download the file. You can then
open the wmv file in a Media Player).
- AutoUp : Automatically upgrade files. No more Error 47
- AutoBuild : Include Runtime File Management in your application
- AutoNet : Copy updated program files across a network
- AutoFix : Integrate your app with TpsFix
- Includes the C-Scan utility for scanning TPS files and UpgView for monitoring and reporting
on the Upg file
- Converts from TPS to SQL file
drivers, including copying the data to the new file
- Case-sensitive and
case-insensitive SQL backends
- SQL specific data structures, such as date
and time structures, null inserts etc.
What happened to FM2?
is no longer supported. FM3 has all the functionality that FM2 had to offer
- and some. FM3 was 8 years in beta, so when it came time for gold, we
Our recommendation: Why wait: get FM3 now!
What the Users Say...
- Just wanted to thank you for your help,
with your answers I was able to get a good conversion from TPS to
SQL! Works fantastic, I was able to show a TPS to SQL conversion
of our program at our dealer convention, and they were amazed! Thanks
- John Hickey
- FM3 is FANTASTIC - I have just converted
a large app from TPS files to MSSQL in 2 days the app was running
soooo slow but in MSSQL is like lightning - without FM3 I would
probably never have got it done!
- Jonathan C. Brown
The product is wonderful
and has saved me a bunch of time and headaches, I love it!
- Joe Tailleur
- BTW let me take this opportunity to praise
FM3. We've been using FM2 and now FM3 for years and I think it is
just terrific. Thanks to FM3, the conversion of our app (some 300
tables) from Topspeed to SQL was so much easier. Thanks for this
great product, Softvelocity should licence it from you!
- Bob Papirnik
- I used FM3 from Capesoft and it converted
all my data perfectly from TPS to
- Kevin Plummer
- Am really starting to enjoy FM3, it's great
when you know about the features, but when you actually start to
use it on your live stuff and see the result, then it's awesome.
- Johan Rademan
Documentation & Support
Documentation for the product is available here
for further support.
|The price of File Manager 3 is $399. It is available for purchase from
|File Manager 3 Cross-grade is
available for existing FM2 users at $379 from
For other payment options please contact us here
CapeSoft believes that if you aren't satisfied with our products, we would like them back - and we
will refund you the money. This allows you to purchase our products with confidence.
You can read our full refund policy here