Multi-Proj makes programming large projects, with multiple app files, as easy as programming with
a single app. By taking all the hard work out of creating DLL's, and all the hard
work out of using those DLL's, it makes your programming life easier.
But wait, there's more! Multi-Proj also allows you to create different files from
the same app file. For example. Compile your app using different file drivers.
Or different debug switches. Or even different compile-time switches. All generated
at the same time, from the same app.
Multi-Proj also lets you distribute
files after compiling each section. This means you can copy the files to other
directories - like the Clarion Bin directory, or a Distribution directory, or
even to your Windows directory - anywhere you like, all as part of the compiling
process! Once you've set it up you can be confident that when you compile
a project, either as a DLL or an EXE, that the necessary files are going where
If you are doing multi-app development then you owe it
to yourself to check this out. It's a real time saver!
- Complete management of your generated DLL's
- Distributes programs after compiling
- Integrated template & batch compiler
- Detailed docs and tutorial on creating multi-app projects
- Supports Clarion 5 and 5.5 - Legacy and ABC templates
- Automatically creates, and updates a template for your DLLs
- Compiles multiple versions of the same application
- Automatically distributes files
- Group multiple applications together for large or small batch compiles
- A single Global Extension means its easy to add to your applications
- Multi-Proj Manager Batch Compiler Version 2 included
- Generate code in Clarion 5 and compile in Clarion 5.5 or vice versa
- Tutorial and Examples included
|Clarion 6 Gold||No|
Documentation & Support
Documentation for the product is available here
for further support.
The price of Multi-Proj is $169
. It is available for purchase from
For other payment options please contact us
CapeSoft believes that if you aren't satisfied with our products, we would like them back - and we
will refund you the money. This allows you to purchase our products with confidence.
You can read our full refund policy here