NOTE: Insight Graphing 2 requires
Draw. If you do not yet own a copy of Draw, you'll
need to purchase a copy when you buy the upgrade to Insight Graphing 2.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then nothing shows numerical data better than a graph.
Insight Graphing allows you to add graphs to your Clarion Windows, or Reports.
But more importantly than just the ability, it also provides a powerful template interface
which allows you to graph data directly out of your files, queues or memory.
It also features complete control over the look of your graph, from the
axis settings, to the graph itself, even the legend. You control the colors,
the fonts, the positioning, basically everything. Of course having control
is nice, but only if you don't have to do much, so we've also included lots
of default styles to choose from.
Insight Graphing currently supports Bar, Line, Pie, Donut, Gantt, Pareto
and Time graphs, with many more (like Polar, Radar, Histogram, Hi-Lo, Open-Close
and so on) coming soon.
- Support for Bar, Pareto, Line, Gantt, Time, Donut and Pie Charts (lots more to come)
- 2D or 3D look
- Fast drawing engine with automatic shading
- Automatic axis labeling
Graphing on Windows
- Dynamic Interface, exposes more options as you learn
- Directly interfaces to your Dictionary
- Supports on-the-fly calculations while graphing
- Supports counting of records, totals and averages
- Graph from file, view, queue or memory
Graphing on Reports
- Allows multiple graphs on all window types (browses, forms etc.)
- Allows for mouse-over information
- Allows for Right-Click options, like Drill Down, Print and Save As...
- Allows placement of the graph at the beginning or end of the report, or at some other point under your control
- Allows graphs to be added to existing reports
- Multiple graphs on 1 report allowed, in any layout configuration
- No Hand-Code required
- All settings can be changed at runtime
New Features in Insight Graphing 2
What the Users Say...
- This product is probably the biggest Clarion
surprise so far--how EASY it is to achieve a result. For a few minutes
I was totally lost because I did not understand from the documentation
exactly what goes where. However, I began with "advanced"
and after some minutes was producing BEAUTIFUL pie charts. Part
of a day later they were VERY EASY and very good looking. This makes
Insight Graphing about the biggest bang (end-user-friendly result)
I've had for the smallest buck (shortest
learning curve in history). - Kent Busse
- I am very impressed with
Insight – as I am with the other 10 or so Capesoft products I
have, and your support standards are the highest. - Alison Peters
- What a good addition Insight
Graphing is for our business. Great work.- Ian Patteson
- Insight is such a magnificent tool that
I would not want to use any other option. - Theo von Solms
|Clarion 6 Gold||No|
Documentation & Support
Documentation for the product is available here
Old Insight Graphing 1 docs here
for further support.
|The price of Insight Graphing is $497. It is available for purchase from
|The upgrade is available for purchase at
NOTE: Insight Graphing 2 requires
If you do not yet own a copy of Draw, you'll need to purchase a copy
when you buy the upgrade to Insight Graphing 2.
For other payment options please contact us
CapeSoft believes that if you aren't satisfied with our products, we would like them back - and we
will refund you the money. This allows you to purchase our products with confidence.
You can read our full refund policy here